Monday 25 April 2011

Monte Carlo day 1

First full day here and already plans have changed, we had originally planned a day trip to Cannes as we didn't have Tennis tickets for today but last night I had an unexpected a suprise a friend rung me and told me they had a spare ticket,now had a dilemma I had promised my other half we'd go to Cannes but I also wanted to see Rafa! Luckily my other half knew how much I wanted to go and told me to go for it and he'd meet me after the Tennis hey couldn't believe it an extra Rafa day.

I just have to mention again how beautiful the settings of our appartment are, I love gardens and the Riviera Palace didn't disapoint here are a few pics of the gardens.




My first experience on seeing Rafa on clay didn't disapoint it was everything I imagined and more.The Monte Carlo Country Club is quite a spectacular sight and every bit as beautiful as it always looks on TV.Rafa had a straight win over Richard Gasquet and pretty soon I had to leave my friends and meet up with Ste to get some more sight seeing in.

No comments:

Post a Comment