Wednesday 22 December 2010

Feline christmas tree

Well I finally got my feline tree up and decorated. Many people have asked me why a Feline tree? Quite simply because of my love for cats, although I do put a few other animals on to represent my love of nature my tree is adorned with mainly Cats,Robins,squirrels,birds and dragonflys.

Some of the cat ornaments represents many of the cats I have loved and lost over the years. I even have a Wizard cat at the top of the tree.

Meowy Christmas everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Delightful!With 2 kittens in our house, We'll be lucky if our tree stays up...
    Have a Magickal Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by. I'm lucky my kitty is 15 so he gives us that 'seen it, done, got the tshirt' look.

    Hope you have a great holiday as well.

    ReplyDelete