Wednesday 24 November 2010

My Zurich Trip

I just haven't had a minute to catch up with my blog since I got back from my trip to Zurich as straight away I headed off to London for the Worlds Tennis Finals which I will blog about later.


Zurich was an amazing City it was very beautiful and quaint and yet modern at the same time (if that makes any sense) I took hundreds of pics as I am a bit of a geeky tourist when I am let loose in a city I'll post them over a few days so not to bore anyone, I know theres nothing more boring than someone elses holiday pics lol, but heres a few of the City during the day.


This in an aerial shot of the city




I loved this Clock Tower apparantly it has the largest Clock Face in the world.






I love wandering down quaint little streets you always find some beautiful little buildings here are a few of the many we found.





No comments:

Post a Comment