Sunday 7 November 2010

Anfields memorial garden

Todays job in my garden is always a sad one but in a few months I hope it will make me smile. Every November I plant up my beautiful little kitty's memorial garden with Tulip bulbs.

I lost my beautiful little cat Anfield 4 years ago and still miss her dreadfully, she was 11 years of age when she died of a nasal tumor, she also battled bravely with Kidney failure and High blood pressure. Throughout it all she never lost her gentleness or sweet nature.Throughout Anfields life she had to battle, she was the runt of the litter and was born with a deformed back leg, at 3 weeks old my vet didn't think she would survive, but this brave cat defied everything. It was always as though she had a purpose on earth.



The above picture was taken when she was only a few weeks old and not much bigger than a small jar of beetroot, it always melts my heart.  Not a day goes by that I don't think of he,however this post is not all doom and gloom its about remembering her, so today I will plant Tulip bulbs in the part of the garden where she is burried and hopefully in Spring next year when they are blooming I will smile and remember the bond I had with this kitty.

Both myself and Anfield loved Tulips she would always try and touch them whether they were in the garden or in the house for some reason she was always drawn to them so I always plant them in her memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment