Monday 2 January 2012

When do you take down your Christmas decorations?

I hate this time of year when you have to take down the decorations but once January is here I just think they look wrong.I know its not the 12th night and all that but from January 1st I am always itching to get them down,for me January is the beginning of a new year I don't want to see Christmas,think of Christmas as much as I enjoy it they have to go.


On saying that I will miss their subtle glow in the evenings their gentle twinkling on a dark winters night the house will look bare for a few days but it has to be done so today I took the bull by the horns and dismantled everything.




Wasn't to hard this year I had no tree didn't think it was worth the hassle with a 9 month old kitten.It was just twigs and fairy lights and both my fires decorated. Still if we didn't put them away we wouldn't enjoy putting them up again would we?

No comments:

Post a Comment