Thursday 26 August 2010

The joy of a new cook book


I know I have mentioned this before but the joy of buying a new cook book is second to none.The endless possibilities of what you will make is mind blowing.My latest cook book is by Thomasina Myers it is called 'Mexican food made easy' and it is exactly as it says on the cover Easy!

I am quite a novice cook and love all Thomasinas books they are straightforward and easy to follow, I find it great that the author has usually lived in the area she writes about so you know the recipes are authentic and what the locals would eat.

I love Mexican food and can't wait to try out some of these recipes at weekend, I am Vegetarian and can usually find a lot of meat free dishes in Mexican cuisine.

Some of the salsas look really good so that's this weekend them Mexican.Pity the poor guinea pig Partner who has to suffer all my attempts at being The Mexican Goddess.<

- Postedusing BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment