Saturday 30 January 2010

Gratitude journal

A friend of mine put me onto writing a gratitude journal. I had never heard of one of these before but basically you just write five things in your life everyday that you are grateful for.

http://www.simpleabundance.com/gratitude_journal.html

I have only been doing this for a few days and already I am feeling more positive in my life my negativity towards certain situations are reversing. It has also made me realise how lucky I am with what I have got in my life.

Normally on a Saturday morning I do most of my cleaning with great reluctance I may add! I feel what am I doing wasting a precious morning cleaning up? however this morning I thought How lucky I am to have a house to clean when so many people are homeless, its little things like that I am feeling more grateful for.

Is this gratitude journal really working? well time will tell but I can honestly say it has an uplifting effect.

Electricwitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment