Wednesday 5 August 2009

My recent trip to Barcelona

Barcelona has to be one of my most favourite cities, it has just about everything you could want from a city, it reminds me I'm alive it is so vibrant and full of life, just as a city should be.
This trip was originally planned just to see my footy team Liverpool fc play Espanyol in a pre season friendly, we decided to make a long weekend out of it to take in some of the sites, we missed on our trip there last year.

We travelled to Barcelona on the Friday arriving mid afternoon, once we had dumped bags it was off out to do some exploring oh and of course shopping. I must admit I am a real tourist when I'm on holiday I want to see everything.After an exhausting few hours shopping and a considerably lighter looking purse and credit card we decided to head for the Port area of the city, which is very beautiful and busy.


We were still here in the evening as you can tell by this pic we had a few drinkies by then consumed, hence the wobbly pic.






Electricwitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment