Tuesday 14 July 2009

Rafas Back


Well the news I've been waiting for has finally come through from RN.COM Rafa is on his way I am so thrilled. For those of you who know me know I am obsessed with Rafa Nadal and Tennis has been so boring without him. Rafa we've missed you.

He will be back training on Monday 20th(day after my Birthday) couldn't think of a nicer Birthday pressie. He is hoping to be ready to defend his Montreal title next month. Can't think of a better sight than Rafa back on the Tennis court.

Electricwitch

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I'm not familiar with Rafa...but I will check him out! These are the kinds of things that we learn from each other in blogland...new people, new thoughts and new ideas.
    About the cookbook...yes, I totally follow you! I just bought one myself...at B&N on the mark down cart! It's a soup cookbook(Simply Soup) and I have a small pot of Minestrone going. It's filled with my garden harvest from today! It's also tooooo hot for soup!
    Welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete