Saturday 10 December 2011

Christmas is coming

Help just realised Christmas is virtually on top of us and I'm nowhere near ready (are we ever ready for christmas)Did make my mums Christmas cake last weekend dropped it on taking it out of the oven and it broke into pieces, so about to start again.

Love this time of year would just love some Snow to add to the atmosphere but hey I guess theres time yet.

I've still to bake my own cake I do a vegan version of the classic Christmas cake I made it for the first time last year and it turned out really well I was really pleased with it.The recipe is somewhere on my blog but will repeat it again.Also planning on baking a Vegan version of stollen this year as well.

Yep time to put on the Christmas music, decorate the house and get baking Christmas is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment