Thursday 31 December 2009

New Year Hopes and dreams

I'm not really the sort of person who makes big gestures for what I'm going to do for the New Year as I don't normally keep them :-)
I have hopes and dreams for 2010 I hope they come true for myself and I hope the Hopes and dreams of others do as well.

My plans for the New Year so far is my trip to Monte Carlo in April for the Tennis.
I hope Rafa Nadal does well in this tournament. Hope he has a healthy and happy Year.
I Hope my Mums health keeps stable. I Hope my cat Biffs kidneys don't get any worse.
I hope my best friend remains Cancer free after her battle with Breast Cancer.
I Hope my brother and his wife have all the happiness in the world after they secretly married this morning. I hope my nieces and nephews become everything they want to be.
I Hope my footy team Liverpool fc can turn a bad year around and find some form. I Hope Fernando Torres stays fit.
I Hope my partner Ste gets all his hopes and dreams fulfilled.
Most of all I wish you all a Happy New Year.

Electricwitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment